- Hits: 5098
"The transfer of competences for tutors to achieve business (vocational) and social competences of female prisoners and ex-offenders"PROJECT: »COMPETENT TO DO«
Transfer of innovation: the transfer of good practice examples by the FCZB - FCZB who have many years of experiences to work with female prisoners (and ex-offenders), have the qualified tutors - trainers, they carry out IT training for women.
1. Bring the education and training modules for acquiring general entrepreneurial and social competences of female prisoners (ex-offenders) with qualified mentors.
Purpose: motivation for continues education of female prisoners and ex-offenders, easier decision for the type of vocational training, continuing professional education more successful, more successful job search or continue to self-employment
2.Training of tutors (Berlin):
Grounds: tutors who teach in prison are not qualified to work with prisoners; needs of female prisoners are different from men’s needs, women are discriminated against education and also occupational opportunities
3.Pilot Implementation (Slovenia, Lithuania):
Purpose: training of female prisoners (6-8) - need general entrepreneurial and social competences by trained tutors , evaluation module (Part A - entrepreneurial competences, Part B - social competences), evaluation of training (if training has an impact on decision for inclusion in further education, or has influence in a positive attitude towards employment or self-employment).
The products will be used by:
• Female prisoners, female ex-offenders,
• Staff of prisons,
• The Prison Administration of the Republic of Slovenia
• The vocational training centers,
• The staff of Employment Service
• The staff of Centre for Social Work
• Ministry of Education,
• Ministry of Justice,